* Hi there! A blog just for my own pleasure and hopefully yours as well. I love music and it's an important part of my life. This is a survey of all the records i have. In involuntary order. From modern classic to rock to industrial and all in between. I show the sleeves and 2 favourite tracks of the record. Enjoy! *


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Executive slacks * You can't hum when you're dead

Labeled as electronic, post-punk, industrial. Formed in the 1980's in Philadelphia. Matt Marello was the lead singer and guitarist. Other memebers were Bobbi Rae, John Young and Stuart Levy. This LP was a compilation of two 12"s. Co-producer was Youth from Killing Joke (also a band i like).







Executive slacks * You can't hum when you're dead
1984 Fundamental music
1. The bus
2. 30 Years
3. Cinema
4. So mote it be
5. Sexual witchcraft
6. Our lady
7. Man of Christ
8. Im coming
9. Our lady (yoof dub)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock me baby, leave a message! ;-)