* Hi there! A blog just for my own pleasure and hopefully yours as well. I love music and it's an important part of my life. This is a survey of all the records i have. In involuntary order. From modern classic to rock to industrial and all in between. I show the sleeves and 2 favourite tracks of the record. Enjoy! *


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sonic youth * Evol


Not the best album of Sonic Youth, but with some of my favourite Sonic Youth tracks. I have seen a lot of bands, but never saw them play live. I was secretly in love with Lee Renaldo at that time. ;-) The more noise the better for me. Two of my favourite tracks:







Sonic Youth * Evol 1986 Blast first
Side 1
Tom Violence
Shadow of a doubt
Starpower
In the kingdom # 19
Green light

Side 2
Death to our friends
Secret girls
Marilyn Moore
Expressway to yr skull


1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites!!!!! I really loved this blog :)
    I`ll be back soon!
    Kisses, dear Momo.

    ReplyDelete

Rock me baby, leave a message! ;-)