* Hi there! A blog just for my own pleasure and hopefully yours as well. I love music and it's an important part of my life. This is a survey of all the records i have. In involuntary order. From modern classic to rock to industrial and all in between. I show the sleeves and 2 favourite tracks of the record. Enjoy! *


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Monsoon * Ever so lonely 12"45


This was the summerhit in Holland in 1982. You could hear it everywhere in new wave clubs and recordshops for the young and wild ones. With the beautiful, clear voice of Sheila Chantra. This 12" has never lost it's charm for me. I still love it and still play it. Perfect music for the summer.






And the videoclip from top of the pops. this is how i remember her. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Monica,

    This is a new one to me. I love it! Yes - I like all types of music, even some pop ;)

    This is a great site!

    Have a good weekend,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Rock me baby, leave a message! ;-)